Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Re-do!

I much prefer to workout in T-shirts instead of the cute little fitted spandex shirts that a lot of women wear.  But, sometimes T-shirts are less than cute looking.  I'm also cheap, so I'm always on the lookout for super inexpensive T-shirts (if they are Nerdy, all the better!).  Right after St. Patrick's Day, I found 3 different shirts at Walmart for a buck each.  They were all XXL and XXXL size (and since now those are too big for me!), but I figured for a buck, I could do something with them.  So, I checked out PINTEREST and then I took scissors to them and am SO excited about the result.  I have 3 awesome workout tanks to wear to the gym that don't sit insanely tight on me.  They are all green and about beer or the Irish, but they are CUTE!  I also had a great Marvel Comic T-shirt that had a hole in the sleeve and since I didn't feel like busting out the sewing machine, I took scissors to it too.  If I can figure out somehow to get pics in them, I will post them for you.  But, until then, I did something similar to these:

Tied Side Tank

Criss Cross Back (but I didn't cut all the way up the back.  Only about half way down worked for me, I didn't want an open back since I will be at the gym!)

The other two are really just T's cut into tanks.  Nothing really special, but they look very cute!

Now, if I could just figure out how to post links with the pictures that they are with, we would be in good shape.  Again, I will try and get pics of what I did though, because they are darling!

I might be a little obsessed with re-purposing clothes though.  So, if you have any T's you are wanting to get rid of, feel free to send them my way!!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment