Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Feeling Like a Boss!

What a seriously empowering morning in the gym! 

Took 5 seconds off of my split time and came in at 1 minute, 46 seconds.  I am so happy to break 1:50!  I was pretty much dead after that, but it was totally worth it!

After rowing class, I headed to the weight room to do my upper body workout.  I increased a lot of my weight this morning which is awesome. When I was almost finished, I had the thought that I wanted to see what I could do on the Bench.  I put 135 pounds on and was just going to be happy to do one.  One.  I did 8 reps and could have gone for more, but started to feel it in my shoulder, so I stopped just to avoid injury.  But, 8 reps at 135 pounds!!!  So freaking awesome!  4 more reps at that weight and I will hit my goal.  Oh, I will have that next week! I feel strong and like a boss!!

Faith. Courage. Strength. Change.

No comments:

Post a Comment