Wednesday, January 15, 2014

2014 Goals and Changes, not Resolutions!!

As discussed in my last blog post, I am making Goals and Changes this year, NOT Resolutions.  So, here is my list of Goals and Changes for you to peruse!

1. Lift Weights 3 times/Week
2. Walk/eventually run 3 times/Week
3. Run the Zoo Run 5K and at least the Bumble Run 5K.
4. Do 30 real push-ups in a row.
5. Hold Plank for 5 Minutes
6. Drink 64-100 ounces of water each day.
7. Change my relationship with food...it is fuel, that is all.
8. Eventually lose 100 pounds, but realize that this WILL take time and will NOT happen over night.
9. Read Scripture as much as possible!
10. LOVE MYSELF WHERE I AM!!!

I can do this.  Each day is its own day.  Look only at my accomplishments for today, do not focus on tomorrow. Be the person God meant for me to be.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment